English translation of the WT Dutch Branc Office response to the UN issue.

by avengers 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• somebody
    somebody

Avengers. you are not crazy!

"The library was during many years before 1991 used, but in that year it became necessary to register as an NGO in order to continue access.

The above was THE LIE they used to cover their own a$$es in the 2001 letter .And the "since" 1991 is their word games in order to further cover their own a$$es in their recent kniving and slyly worded letter. ("since" being the key word )

CON artist!

I enjoyed your last response to them! They gave a great example describing THEMSELVES!

peace,

somebody

• Farkel
    Farkel

: In our letter dated 5 November 2001 we dit not state that the Criteria for association of NGO?s since 1991 were changed. We only wanted to note that "when the Society realized this (what the Criteria contained to that effect), the registration immediately [is] withdrawn."

Interestingly enough, the whole NGO scandal was revealed to the world first on this very board. It may have appeared on other smaller sites, first, but the society doesn't monitor all sites, only the high profile ones like JWD.

One or two days from being revealed here, the society withdrew. It wasn't that the Society somehow "managed" to find out their "error" through Jehovah's Holy Spirit. It's that this APOSTATE site revealed to the whole world their NGO secret and abject hypocricy, and they had to quit their membership to save face.

Everyone who knows how the WTS works knows their original application and each subsequent renewal was studied word-for-word and letter-by-letter by WT attorneys.

Those lying bastards think they can get away with anything.

Farkel

• Gerard
    Gerard
    In our letter dated 5 November 2001 we dit not state that the Criteria for association of NGO?s since 1991 were changed.
    The library was during many years before 1991 used, but in that year it became necessary to register as an NGO in order to continue the entry.

Who's nuts here?

Touche!!!!!!!

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

****They just don't seem to get the issue, or are so stupid they can't understand it,
    or they are just plain evil, or a combination?***

Avenger's I go for the combination. Stupid because they won't even consider thier 'mother' as ever being decietful..... evil because they will obfiscate every action or word the 'society' sanctions.

The very essence of evil is rooted in the ability to excuse oneself or others, without even a moments hesitation or consideration. Jw's cannot point the finger of accusation at themselves. Some of the lamest appologies for mistakes they have made about 'chronology' (affecting millions of lives) usually end up blaming the r&f in the end.

They cannot be classified as anything other than stupid and evil for allowing men to have such control over them.

Sad part is I was really stupid for 30yrs.

Danny

• avengers
    avengers
    All of the relevant facts about the Society's involvement in the UN are known: it knew all the criteria when it applied for associated status in 1991, it began publishing articles praising the UN to qualify for that status, it renewed the status by specific application every year after 1991, it continued publishing complimentary articles about the UN every year to continue qualifiying for membership, the criteria in 2001 for associated status were identical to those in 1991, and the Society withdrew its application only after its status as an associated NGO was made public. Furthermore, if the associated NGO status were not a big deal in the eyes of JWs, then the Society would not have kept its status secret from almost the entire JW community, including and especially most of the Bethel staff. Comparing all of this known information with the account in 2 Timothy is ridiculous.

Obviously the Watchtower Society has succeeded, as usual, in muddying the waters so much that even its Branch Office people have no real idea what's going on.

AlanF

Obviously the Watchtower Society has succeeded, as usual, in muddying the waters

I disagree. I can see it all but much too clear. The ones that still can't; it's their own fault.

Avengers. you are not crazy!

Wow. Wish more people would say that. Most say the opposite. lol.

That's right that's what they think! But they're not. The more people that are aware of the WT thinking will realize what they are.
    So they're not getting away with it. They just think so.

I wanna thank all of you for your comments. I really appreciate it. The more info there is out there about the "Wild Beast", (I don't see the UN as a Wild Beast; the WT does! ), the better people will be informed and the better choices they can make for themself.

Keep up the good work.

Andy.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Wow Avengers! Thank you so much for posting your letters and the WTS response. Lucky Bethalite who gets to monitor this site! Maybe we can save them one by one!

The thing is - They DO get away with it. How many JW's are there?? 6 million. I agree the WTBTS is evil - but what about the mindless followers? How many pathetic blunders will it take for them to see that cult for what it is??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit