George Bush Quotes

by simplesally 14 Replies latest social current

• talesin
    talesin

LMAO!

My personal favorite:

"But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure."

• exjdub
    exjdub

What a scream Sally! I enjoyed those very much.

exjdub

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

Typical Libreals you all believe in freedom of speach as long as it agrees with your point of view. not unlike the socity we both fight.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Typical Libreals you all believe in freedom of speach as long as it agrees with your point of view. not unlike the socity we both fight.

Kilroy, the spectrum of political opinion isn't a straight line with Bush at one end and Kerry at the other. It's quite possible to simultaneously think that Bush is an idiot and that Kerry is an unprincipled weasel. There seems to be an element on this board that have unquestioning loyalty to either the elephant party or the donkey party, and any criticism of one provokes a knee-jerk response of "Well, look at what your guy did". I don't think anyone here was questioning your right to post what you want. But it was a fluff thread collecting some of Bush's funnier malapropisms, not a political debate - or a mud-slinging contest, which seems to amount to the same thing in American politics.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hey kilroy

I can't imagine how my suggesting that your comment was off topic could be taken as anti free speach. I'm not a kerry guy. You can say what you want about him. That's cool. Isn't he in the same club as bush (skull and bones)?

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit