Thank you

by Strawberryfieldsforever 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

I just wanted to say.......I'm having a gin gimlet drink and thinking....and wondering what all of you are doing. I wanted all of you to know...that even tho I don't post as often, I read just about everything. You all are great people who help people. Thats more than I ever got in the organization......thank you!

• Puternut
    Puternut

Well,

I just had 2 gin and tonics for lunch.

You're a good person yourself. Hope you are having a better day.

Puternut

• exjdub
    exjdub

Strawberry,

Is that the alcohol talking? LOL

I too am enjoying the forum. It is satisfying to be able to vocalize the thoughts that I have had for some time now. It is also comforting, when I read other peoples thoughts, to know that I'm not crazy... it really was as bad as I remember it was.

exjdub

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

your welcome and thankyou I have enjoyed your posts

hey I turned into a master member

• reboot
    reboot

you're welcome strawberry-how are youdoing? hope youre having a good day.i'm ok and waiting to see what happens in my life next-no expectations, what will be wi,ll be

• Corvin
    Corvin

I think I will join you, Strawberry. I am having a muscle relaxer (doctor's scrip) with a Heineken chaser.

Corvin

I love you guys too

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hey Strawberry:

I am on my 3rd whisky and coke. Cheers to ya!!!

I enjoyed reading your thread...and I appreciate how you read everything.

I certainly hope all is well with you...I have been very depressed this week...and (alone)...NOdenial has been outta town working for almost 2 weeks...

Take care,

Codeblue

• Sassy
    Sassy

Hey Strawberry... I'm late for the party... but I'd love to join you in a drink.....

I too appreciate everyone here..........if it wasn't for them, I'd be feeling guilty about not being a JW any more.. but they OPENED my eyes!!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Well, its been about forty one years since I've had any alcoholic libation, so will have to pass on the repast. Good day mates!

carmel of the gator clan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit