New Terror Alert-My Take

by IronGland 10 Replies latest social current

• IronGland
  • cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I just figured Al Qaeda heard about the Apostachilifest in Dallas this weekend and are pouting 'cause they weren't invited!

Nina

• irishayes
    irishayes

Yup, that's right. He also fabricated the September 11 tragedy. Never happened. Just a figment of ol' GW's imagination.

• Simon
    Simon

I think, sadly, that there may be some truth to that IronGland.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I wonder what he'll do for the election? If he scares people bad enough, maybe he can call it off

SS

• edge3
    edge3

At some point be it this summer or later I think Al Qaeda will attempt a biologcal, chemical or nuclear attack on the United States. If this occurs I think we will use nuclear weapons in retaliation against those states that have been previously indentified for their support of terrorism. Millions and perhaps tens of millions in the Muslim world will be dead. It will be an unprecidented tragedy.

• Mulan
    Mulan

There is talk that the gasoline prices will go to a big low just before the election, boosting old Georgie's popularity.

My JW mother calls him Georgie Porgie. Cracks me up!!

• Gerard
    Gerard

Right IronGland, when they fly another jet into Disneyland you can act surprised and outraged that G. Bush did nothing to prevent it.

• IronGland
    IronGland
    Right IronGland, when they fly another jet into Disneyland you can act surprised and outraged that G. Bush did nothing to prevent it.

Why would I act suprised and outraged? I dont think there is much he can do to prevent it if it's going to happen.

• Valis
    Valis

I just wanted to add that I doubt very much some freaks are gonna be hijacking a plane with box cutters anytime soon. And if they try and the passengers don't start killin some terrorist then I would be very much suprised. I'm more than willin to do some serious ass whoopin if someone wanted to try and hijack a flight I was on. As IG suggests...there will be no stopping them one way or another. There are so many soft targets in the US there is no way we could prevent an attack from the very determined who will stop at nothing to hurt us. it sucks, but it is also the truth. I think it isn't very smart of the government to raise the "terror alert" based on no evidence or specific information of a target. It is like yelling that the sky is falling BEFORE you get hit with Skylab. Um I also am interested to know if these "intelligence" reports are from the same people who supplied WMD reports and also lead to the arrest and prevention of 9/11? Hmmm...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit