What Happened to Romans 3:34?

by Dolllie 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ciara
    Ciara

Try comparing the Lords Prayer in Mathew to the KJV, they leave off the entire closing.

Mathew 6:13b - "For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen." (KJV)

Ciara

• avengers
    avengers
    Yes, it's an Illuminati conspiracy: that verse clearly reveals who killed Kennedy.

They only make you think that. As a matter of fact the whole bible is part of a conspiracy
    led by the Vatican. The Free masons are part of it.

Wahoo.... Andy

• Flash
    Flash

Good points...willy_think

Inspired by God does not mean written and comiled by God, now does it. The question as i see it is one of authority. Who says the Bible is inspired and what exactly is the Bible? As many know the bible was canonized by the Catholic Church AFTER the WT claims the Church became apostate. This is the inspired scripture or it is not, there can be no other possibilities. If it is than any changes to it are a corruption. If it is not, than what is? Who has the authority to declare scripture inspired? The king of England? A Catholic Monk? A Baptist Minister? Me or You? Can I cut and paste together a book and say this is it, this is the Bible lads?
    I like how you think!
  • Farkel
    Farkel

Romans 3:34, translated directly from the oldest manuscripts:

"If anyone among you, my brothers, claims to be a Governing Body, they are really big assholes and liars."

This is Bible-Based(tm).

Fakel

• blondie
    blondie

Farkel, that is from the BS Shittem manuscriipt.

Blondie

• Farkel
    Farkel

blondie,

: Farkel, that is from the BS Shittem manuscriipt.

Yes, but it is still Bible-Based(tm)!

Farkel

• Tyre
    Tyre

Hi Farkel,

you should add the word of [other] four times, just like in Colosian 1: 16-17

Tyre

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

the NWT would read

"If anyone [appointed] among you, my [brooklyn] brothers, claims to be [other than] a Governing Body, they are really big assholes and liars."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit