Today is my parents 60th anniversary!!

by Dogpatch 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Today is my parent's 60th anniversary! I am so happy and proud for them. It takes a lot to make it that long, especially when you have to raise wild kids like me and my sister were. :-))

Here is my dad's page (just click on the text to the right of the picture to go inside), feel free to leave a message in his guestbook if you like. He would sure like that.

http://www.freeminds.org/family/family.htm

peace and love to y'all from the okies! (We're all from Oklahoma, they now live in Arkansas).

Randy Watters

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Thanks for sharing!! I left them a little note. That is one heck of an accomplishment!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Wow! Congrats to them and to you for having great parents.

Brummie

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Congrats

Happy anniversary

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thanks for including us in your parents celebration and accomplishment Randy. That is very sweet of you.

I wished them a Happy Anniversary on your Dad's site.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thank you guys!

that's great!

Randy

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Thanks for letting us know Randy. I found your dad's life to be very interesting, indeed...what a hard workder he was, too. I left them a message of congratulations on his guestboook - I hope they get lots of well wishes.

• Golf
    Golf

Awesome !!!

Guest 77

• Farkel
    Farkel

Randy,

: Today is my parent's 60th anniversary! I am so happy and proud for them. It takes a lot to make it that long, especially when you have to raise wild kids like me and my sister were. :-))

Congrats to your parents, old friend. My mom (sic) and Dad (sic) managed to make it to 55 years with each other before my Dad died. My Dad (sic) fought my mom's (sic) attempts to convert him until I was about 16 years old. He never made the religion his own until he was well into his fifties. mom (sic) had beaten my Dad (sic) down until he relented.

Note the use of upper and lower case letters. This is how I view my parents. My mother killed my Dad in more ways than I can count.

Sorry to spoil your celebration, Randy. I just had to vent. I'm sorry for dumping on your thread.

Give your parents a BIG hug from this mean old apostate! Then give them each a Purple Heart for their endurance and loyalty to each other!

Farkel

• ros
    ros

Hi, Randy:

I am always warmed about a marriage that seems to be what it should be.

CONGRATULATIONS for your parents and your family. You are right to be proud.

Blessings,
    ~Ros

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit