Hey Gadget!

by shera 12 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

Just to let everyone who doesn't know yet,how sweet Gadget is,he sent me a bottle of Scotch Whiskey.

It came today and I'll be looking forward to drinking some later on or this weekend!

Anyone know a good mix for this kind of whiskey,its called teachers highland creame.

Thanks again and *hugs* to you!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Shera,

You DO NOT mix good scotch with ANYTHING!!!!! You drink it straight!

If you insist on polluting it with something, make it a couple of ice cubes, nothing else.

Enjoy!

Walter

• talesin
    talesin

Rocks or water. heheh That's good stuff, girl. Enjoy! Gadget, what a sweetie!

tal

• shera
    shera

LOL,ok Walter,I will try it without polluting it.heheh

To bad you all couldn't have a drink with me!

• shera
    shera

get bttt

• scotsman
    scotsman

No offense to Gadget but... Teachers isn't the kind of whisky that needs handled with kid gloves. Shera, try it with ginger ale. If it was chilly I'd say Crabbies Green Ginger wine, but it's a bit warm now for that.

• talesin
    talesin

Scotsman --- all I can say is, OBAN mmmmmmmmmmmm

• scotsman
    scotsman

Tal

I'm a fraud. It makes me sick (possibly due to excess!) and I'm always cranky after drinking it so I tend to steer clear. But when I do, it's Macallan.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

My favorite is Talisker...

• talesin
    talesin

Scotsman

Making a note. I will have to try it (if it's available here, maybe at one of the 'scotch' bars, I will have a treat one day! Good stuff is about $10 CDN for one shot! )

tal

Edit to say,,, sorry for the hijack, Shera and also noting Talisker (think I've had it before, though)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit