how many window cleaners are there here ?

by josephus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• josephus
    josephus

just a question that occured to me.

how many of you are or have gotten by by cleaning windows ?

i still am.

so any answers will be interesting.

thanks

josephus

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I've been a 'scrim monkey' for 12 years, how about you Jo'?

I started a thread called 'Window Cleaners' just two weeks ago, you might like to check it out.

. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=4390&site=3

All the best
    Nic'

. http://www.do-not-call.org

• Englishman
    Englishman

Josephus,

In the UK there are 75,976 JW's of which only 75,975 are window cleaners. The odd one out is a Bro X who is a chartered accountant. Brother X's real name is Albert ********** who is recovering from a charisma by-pass operation. Bro Albert resides in Havant, Portsmouth. His hobbies include getting ex-JW's sacked from their jobs and ogling pretty ladies.

Brother Albert is 53.

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• josephus
    josephus

six hellish years and counting.

one of these days im going to climb a bell tower and throw squeegees at people

josephus

• josephus
    josephus

nice to hear from you englishman.

whatever happened to that elder who invaded your pub ?

josephus

• teejay
    teejay

one of these days im going to climb a bell tower and throw squeegees at people

Man that's funny! I cleaned windows for about seven years before hiring on at my present illustrious occupation. Was damn good at it, too. I can still swing a squeegee if I have to. Like riding a bike...

Good laugh, Josephus.

peace

• Cautious
    Cautious

Didn't do windows Josephus - cleaned offices instead. Does that count - the offices did have windows?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Joseafish,

Got the wagon back on the road I see. Take care and don't take any rubber bullets. Cleaning windows in Northern Ireland must be like bricklaying in Palestine.

unc.

• r51785
    r51785

The only proper career for a pioneer!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Good to see you again, Josephus! How's life up in the North Atlantic these days?

As I've told you in the past, I was a window washer/pioneer. I actually made good money at it too. I did that from 1969 to 1972.

The really good news is that I never used my formidable training and skills as a window washer to screw anyone's life up. In otherwords, I was never a window washer Elder.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit