I'm outing Mr. Pookiehead...

by CeriseRose 21 Replies latest jw friends

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

as my very own cuddlebear honey! Be nice to him! (And yes, it's sick but that's just one of my nicknames for him...aren't people in love sickly sweet? *giggles*)

He's been lurking as I've posted on various boards and occasionally comes out of hiding to put in his 2 cents. He's a non-JW (ieee, labelling, but I thought I'd give y'all frame of reference within the context of this board) and is the bestest thing that could have ever happened to me. (And he didn't even pay me to say that! hehe)

And we're off on holiday starting tomorrow to meet friends in Mississippi! So see y'all in a couple weeks!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

LOL

Okay it is just wrong to let others know you call him that. It is all cute and cuddly in the privacy of your own home but come on give the poor guy a break. How can he show his face now that we know him as Pookiehead.

LOL

• Carmel
    Carmel

Better than PUKIEHEAD

carm

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Well. It was actually my girlfriend that started calling him that...cuz she calls me Pookieface. I adopted it.

And he obviously hates it, since he chose to use it. ROFL

Besides, he's quite comfy in his own skin and not much phases him. Oh, and Carmel, he introduced me to TIllamook cheese and is my connection for my fix. *grin*

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Well I wish you and Mr Pookiehead all the best!

Uzzah - who is still chuckling quietly to himself about that nickname

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Well, thank you. :) I think he just likes indulging me. He knows it makes me giggle to see the name. ;)

• blondie
    blondie

Better MrPookiehead than MrPoopiehead which is what I first read...need new glasses.

Blondie

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Okay Blondie...fess up. What are your nicknames for mr Irreverant? I am sure you have a couple that rank right up there with pookiehead.

• MrPookiehead
    MrPookiehead

Geez....good thing I didn't go with MrPookieBUM like I had first thought.

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

ROFL Blondie. We both laughed at that one.

Hmmm...maybe I'll start calling him that. *evil grin*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit