J. R. Brown Radio Interview

by Flowerpetal 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Not sure if anyone has heard this interview yet or knew of it, but here is the link:

http://www.randytv.com/JRB51002.html

What do you all think of the callers?

• amac
    amac
    What do you all think of the callers?

As in are they planted callers? I don't think so...I hear callers naming them "Jehovah Witnesses" rather than "Jehovah's Witnesses" which is a common mistake for people not involved in the religion. I imagine the radio station is doing a good job of screening calls and picking those on major doctrines.

• scotsman
    scotsman

Just listened to it.

He is such a weasel.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

So voting and blood transfusions are personal decisions each Witness makes. Yeah, right!!!!!!! They all decide what the Watchtower Society teaches, no doubt about that.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal
    As in are they planted callers? I don't think so...I hear callers naming them "Jehovah Witnesses" rather than "Jehovah's Witnesses" which is a common mistake for people not involved in the religion. I imagine the radio station is doing a good job of screening calls and picking those on major doctrines.

Yeah, but they (WT) know that people call them that. It sounds like planted callers to me.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    voting and blood transfusions are personal decisions each Witness makes

It must be WONDERFUL to belong to such a liberal, forgiving and understanding group.

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

In german it is called "vorverlagerte Gewissensentscheidung" that means "concience decision made in advance" at your baptism. Whatever the WTS will decide in future to be correct you already "made your bible-based ? decision"

• waiting
    waiting

My husand has it playing on his computer now. Same ol - same ol.

And the person asking about what the WT does to person who speaks about "claims of abuse" to other jw's.........Brown sounds like a sleazy asshole politician.

If my post must be edited............so be it. But Brown still sounds like a sleazy asshole politician.

And I WAS "admonished" by the CO that if I told other parents that Brother .............. molested my daughter, I would be brought up on charges of slander "which we all know is a disfellowshipping offense." Brown's lying.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Imho, the person asking the questions knows too many proper jw words to not be coached.

• Mary
    Mary

Regardless of whether this is a true call in or not, J.R. Brown is a filthy liar.........that last call that mentioned about all the dates the Witnesses have used in the past saying that The End was coming then, really floored me. J.R. Brown actually had the balls to LIE on the radio and say that they've never said it would come on a specific day..........

What an asshole of the first order.

Listening to that whole exchange was almost as boring as the summer assemblies..................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit