Hola guys n gals

by mojobeans 19 Replies latest social relationships

• mojobeans
    mojobeans

Hi there subscribers.

I just wanted to post a quick hello after being given the URL to this site by my brother (real that is, not one of those pseudos we are all familiar with). Nice to see a site with some kind of solidarity going on. It's kinda strange because I didn't even know this site existed so it's interesting reading through the posts and taking a trip down memory lane.

I've been D'd for about 4.5 years and I gotta say, I love it (well, the freedom and clarity of thought it has afforded me anyway). It was without doubt the best thing that ever happened to me. In saying that, I know a lot of people are still struggling today to reconcile the (in a lot of cases) irrevocable change to their lives and respect goes to them for doing it. At the end of the day, life's about people and respecting and supporting the choices they make regardless of whether they are the choices we would make and that jumps out from this site immediately.

Anyways, like I said, I'm here to say hi and maybe get to know a few of you guys but at the very least I have another set of open eyes and ears that I'd love to share.

Hopefully see you all around from time to time.

Take it easy and never EVER let 'em grind you down. At the end of the day, we make the choices they dare not and I know damn sure where I would prefer to be.

Laters,

M

• Sassy
    Sassy

HI mojobeans! Welcome to the board! We look forward to getting to know you!

• mojobeans
    mojobeans

Thanks Sassy.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Welcome!

• mojobeans
    mojobeans

Thanks Stefanie

Just realised that I dropped this intro into the wrong area. D'oh. Still getting to grips with things in here. *grin*

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome, mojobeans! I know how you feel -- I was never DF'd or DA'd, but since being out have experienced the most wonderful sense of freedom! It's great to be alive!

Hugs,

Nina

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

My sons name is jon, but because of his spunk and the fact that he was fascinated with mojojojo from the powerpuff girls when he was 2, I gave him that nick name.

He goes by mojo..lol

He doesnt watch that cartoon anymore,.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hello and welcome Mojobeans!

I was df'd 18 years ago and I've been enjoying this forum for a few months. I'm sure you'll like it too.

Take care,

Narkissos

• mojobeans
    mojobeans

Thanks Cruz

And Stef, thanks for that. Any day that I have something in common with a 2 year old is a great day for me

Oh yeah and great name

• mojobeans
    mojobeans

Thanks Nark

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit