I just can't believe all you people...

by DFWnonJW 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Heeey welcome back, I thought you had got reinstated or something...:)

Good to see you

Brummie

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hiyas - we've been hanging around organising another Dallas Fest.
    Are you coming out to play on Friday?

Oh, btw, we really DO need more fridge magnets!!!
    LOL

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

good morning all...

>>>>>>Where have you been, old DF, you poophead?
    just away on a much needed hiatus (part 1).
    Then last week I was visiting my mother (a witness) and a couple of jws dropped by. All chit chat and friendly - you know how they are. hehe. Anyways, turns out that there were 90! jws working that little town last weekend. Then a few days ago I happened upon my long forgotten password to this place. Thought I might need to drop in and brush up on the current happenings in the jw v. exjw world.
    That's my story and I'm schtickin to it see.

>>>>>>(running up and jumpin' up on DFW knockin' him down and smotherin' him with sloppy kisses)
    Some things never change! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Chinhair))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >>>>>>Good to see you back we were staying here waiting for you
    keeping the light on as it were? YOU sorry prodigal bastard!! we need new fridge magnets and we miss you!admit it man, you just miss the magnets! ehehehe. Hello there, i hve been waiting for your proposal for marriage way too long! DFW. Then again, some things have done a complete 180. I never knew Craig was gay! ...unless you aren't craig.... Katie is that you???? Well, I have been pregnant. How about you?
    Congratulations! Me, I haven't been pregnant. >>>>>>.......Welcome back. Thank you Corvin We're awful..............glad you love us.
    most of you aren't THAT awful. Heeey welcome back, I thought you had got reinstated or something...:)
    Nawwwww, nothing quite so crazy as that! ..........Thank you kindly for all your replies. Now I'm outta town for the weekend....y'all try to behave!!!!

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

It took me so long to compose my last message that I missed Little Toe's....

Imagine my suprise that I should drop back in on the eve of another Dallas fest. I doubt that I'll make it but you all have a great time. I hear you'll be desiring to be a fiddlin' about. Hope someone rounds up a fiddle for you!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

DFW! Dude! This is a great way to start a weekend.

How are ya doing? We've really missed you round here.

Chris

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

A great big huge, How the heck have you been and welcome back

Love as always

Orangefatcat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit