President Larson stops the presses

by ezekiel3 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

President of the WTBTS Max Larson formally stops the press at Jehovah's Witnesses' printery in Brooklin, NY. Pictured below is press #4. With the sale of the Furman Street building and shipping methods changed to road freight, JWs seems posed to evacuate their Brooklin headquaters. JW have also been beefing up their worldwide branches, including a large facility in Brazil, to decentralize their publishing empire.

Common speculation among members is the FDS relocation to Patterson NY is based on New York City's status as a target for terrorism and God's wrath in Armaggedon.

Will the Brooklin Heights beacon "Read the Bible Daily" be lost forever?

• ezekiel3
  • ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Sorry, I have the jpg uploaded but is not attaching. Simon help!!!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Don't need the pic, this quote was enough to make my laugh quota for the day:

Common speculation among members is the FDS relocation to Patterson NY is based on New York City's status as a target for terrorism and God's wrath in Armaggedon.

LMAO!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

EZ,

You're awesome!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Right, and I'm sure the enormous cash value of the waterfront property they own in fashionable Brooklyn Heights has nothing to do with it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit