A Little Down Tonight

by copsec 28 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

Ok, I am back from the hospital. I could only spend 15 minutes with him cause of the "10 minutes" per visit rule. I bent it and stayed an extra five. He was feeling a bit better tonight. They told him that if he can make it through the rest of today and all day tomorrow without any incidents they would move him to a regular room on Sunday and then if he did okay there, he could go home on Tuesday. Everyone please send positive thoughts!!! I was alot more hopeful after seeing him tonight. He had alot more energy and was more "himself."

• talesin
    talesin

That's good news.

Lighting an incense for your friend, weaving a healing web of blue light for healing, white for protection, and pink for love, around the two of you.

tal

• Corvin
    Corvin

copsec, my thoughts are with you and I hope for the best.

Corvin

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I feel for you and I hope that your friend will be okay. Its so sad when someone passes on, but then we have really no idea what great things could exist beyond our reasoning. I hope that she is happy and looking down on her hubby and helping him get through all of this turmoil.

Please keep positive thoughts for him and yourself

Lots of love and my thought are with you

Orangefatcat

• Valis
    Valis

hiya copsec...sorry you and yours are having a hard time. Cheers and good vibes from the Texas Branch.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• copsec
    copsec

Update with some not good news. I was told just minutes ago,my friend is being moved home for Hospice to come in. His cancer has advanced to the point of no help. I am a wreck

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sorry I dont really know what to say..

Hugs and kisses Copsec

• Sassy
    Sassy

aaahh... I am sorry copsec

• talesin
    talesin

OY, I'm sorry to hear that, Copsec. Been thinking of you the last couple days.

{{{{{Copsec}}}}}

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit