Similarities!

by Voyager 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Voyager
    Voyager

Good moring everyone:

I had just thought briefly, that if American soldiers are to receive court martial, or some kind of discipline for (smiling) or giving the (thumbs up) over the deaths of Iraq prisoners and victims--then perhaps Jehovah's Witnesses who give the very same (smiles) and approval of death victims, should likewise be disciplined as well.

Look at these similarities. Go here:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6217.htm

Now go here:

http://www.intrex.net/talley/WT_Home2.html

I will list those threads again just in case one doesn't work:

1. http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6217.htm

2. http://www.intrex.net/talley/WT_Home2.html

Keep up the good work everybody-we appreciate all your hard work-Voyager

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

That was spooky. They are so simliar.

• Voyager
    Voyager

Thanks SuperMom, we thought the same thing. Jehovah's Witnesses are proving themselves (no different) from those of the world who (laugh and gloat) over the death and destruction of their fellowman.

Thanks and take care.-Voyager

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Jehovah's Witnesses are proving themselves (no different) from those of the world who (laugh and gloat) over the death and destruction of their fellowman.

Dang, thanks for providing their idea of "good news" in the right context. What a shame huh.

Brummie

• Voyager
    Voyager

Thanks Brummie--Keep up the good work my friend.

Voyager

• robhic
    robhic

I have a T-shirt my daughter gave me some years ago because she thought it summed up my attitude in a joking way (neither one of us are JWs). It says "Some people are alive just because it's against the law to kill them!" It was a joke.

It was amusing but after seeing this comparison and especially the compilation of pictures of smiling sheeple prancing off into (what they think is) paradise while their friends and families who aren't JWs are horribly slaughtered is chilling. Do you think the day may come when they'll no longer wear the suits and dresses and just outfit the ones in service with similar garb? Something to sum up their feeling about the other 99.9% of humanity?

It freaks me out ... and then it pisses me off.

Robert

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar
    If they were given orders to kill "WatchtowerApostates" (like me)
    by their Leaders, would they hesitate

Pretty scarry thought!

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Just one more instance of proving to me that the WTBTS is not only NOT God's organization, it's is SATAN's.

As always, Voyager -- great job in finding this!

growedup

• Voyager
    Voyager

Thank you all for your comments and kind words. I know that (ImallGrowedup) is always working on something good so I better let you get back to your work.

I used to pray for everyone to get a raise,--but now I pray for everyone (JUST TO BE ABLE TO FIND A JOB)--and--(TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE NEXT GALLON OF GAS)--or--(PUT THE NEXT MEAL ON THE TABLE).

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.--Voyager

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I was just wondering.....When born again Christians reject the message that Jehovah's witnesses bring to their home.Do the JW's still say? "they'll be born again as bird dung" or "they'll make good born again bird food" [Rev. 19:18] of course all JW 'truths' are bible based in scripture.

I worked with a Bro,who would often lament:"" ya know i sure hope Jehover,doesn't put me on bone raking detail after Armageddon..""

Freddy Franz:"..well little nits( children) they grow up to be the big nits.."

Antimatter,are JW's physicist?that's one fraud tid-bit I recall from the convention ca.1973.how in the Watchtower's apocalyptic vision Jehover was gonna use,"holy antimatter" to clean up the billions of bodies post Armageddon.

HELLO!!! DANNYSEZ:PEOPLE IMITATE THE GOD THAT THEY WORSHIP,DON'T THEY?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit