stacy scholbrock

by bavman 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• bavman
    bavman

hi,

just wondering, does anyone know what happened to stacy scholbrock from belvidere illinois? pls let me know. thanks!

bavman

• stephoness
    stephoness

>does anyone know what happened to stacy scholbrock from belvidere illinois?

I knew her, I went to her wedding. I left the JWs and she was still going I believe. I don't know what happened to her but I would also like to know. Do I know you? I used to go to the Belvidere Congregation too.

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Steph.....

Did you know the Cordero family...they used to go to that congregation before moving to Wisconsin...huge family....

• stephoness
    stephoness

>Did you know the Cordero family...

The name is not familiar. I went to the Belvidere congregation from 83-92 so maybe I missed them.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

I knew the Corderos! They were friends with my mom and dad! And Stacy Scholbrock married Brian Jones and had at least one kid.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

My brother-in-law married a girl from Belvidere. She broke his heart. No good can come from Belvidere. *ack* I can't remember her name. She was hispanic and purdy and probably has had a breast reduction surgery by now if she still has good posture.

er.. so Bavman, ya'll get any hail up at your place? (just making chitchat so the all midwesterners in the room will feel comfy).

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Aha, just had a moment of clarity in a world of dementia! Her name was Chris, and my bro-inlaw is Andy Marshang from the Sterling/Rockfalls duo-tropolis.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

He married Chrissie Gomez, right? The "good" Gomez kid? I only say this because Debi and Eric were...horribly, horribly naughty. Chrissie broke his heart? How so? I remember going to the wedding, May of 1992. It floored me because they were allowed to play rock and country. I still didn't see any hot guys to dance with, so the evening was a total loss for me. I did have fun smoking behind the building with Leota O'Sullivan, though.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Yes, Gomez! How funny, you and I have likely met, or at least we've been in the same room at the same time.

Chrissie left him after a few years, not very long really. Perhaps you and Leota put a spiritual jinx on the marriage with your smoking? Jehooover took away his holy spirits and all that. :-D

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

no, it was playing Garth Brooks' Friends in Low Places at the wedding reception that did them in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit