JW apologists falling away?

by OHappyDay 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Firpo DF'ed? When did that happen?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    BTW Firpo is not a knight in shining armor for the JW faith. The dude has skeletons.

Yah think Thai?

• sf
    sf
    URGENT STATEMENT from Raymone Bain URGENT STATEMENT REGARDING MICHAEL JACKSON: His publicist, Raymone Bain, says Firpo Carr press conference doesn't have Michael's blessing Michael Jackson (Mar. ...
    alt.music.michael-jackson - Mar 10, 2004 by Diane Dimond Jackson - View Thread (13 articles)

More discussions here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=firpo+carr&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&scoring=d

alt

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    huge briefcases that looke like we are carrying top secret information.

hahahaha, so true! JW Spies....

• heathen
    heathen

I think gopher has it right , the WTBTS doesn't want apologists in fact I don't think they have ever apologized and asked for forgivness from their followers , humility just doesn't seem to be something they are capable of . I've noticed rather than apologize they try to justify using the same type of reasoning that pathological liars might use by condemning and using language that confuses or is condescending leaving it's members feeling as if they are unworthy and lack the understanding so as to challenge the governing body authority . They don't want thinkers they want doers .

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

hmmm, looks like Carr's book is about semantic derogation. Or is he instead talking just about the definitions that the dictionaries provide? Of course, one could write a volume or two on sexism in the dictionary as well....

• sf
    sf

Looks like it could be latest WT publication cover and partial title...

POISON!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit