Should I renounce my baptism to the JW organization?

by outbutnotdown 14 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

In response to your question about masturbation, when I was an elder we had a young man, college age, admit to us that he had a masturbation problem after he went through the questions for baptism. The three elders involved in the questions process discussed it briefly and gave him the green light for baptism anyway. We didn't think it was that big a deal. So considering a baptism invalid due just to that might not wash anyway.

• Mulan
    Mulan

It won't work. They will announce you disassociated yourself. Others have tried that technique.

• franklin J
    franklin J

If you are having positive experiences in life that is wonderful. Keep doing what ever it is you are doing that produces the positive results.

As for the baptism issue; by writing the letter you will be giving them the "power" of validating their beleifs. It will put them in some degree of control over your life .

Why bother? Just ignore them and their teachings. That will send a very CLEAR message.

And you can live a happy, healthy life without them.

Frank

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Franklin J hit it right on the money.Danny sez: be a 'coy roy' and don't look Jack.....Just go MIA (Missing In Action)

Blondie your R+D is awesome.The Watchtower Leadership down to the Elders are all inherent Control Freaks.

[ Hebrews 13 17 Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account....]

There is no political advantage for them to let anyone off the hook.They are always looking for fresh prey to make an example of 'to the flock'.The only way to reason with them is with fear.

Fear of a lawsuit,or fear of bad publicity.

http://www.geocities.com/investigatorjw/alert.html ----Regarding elder 'screw ups'.A real biggie was 'screwing me over.They thought they had made a 'clean kill'. Big backfire!! Not only have i been instrumental in costing the WT$ megabucks.I'am gonna haunt you bastards with my website from beyond the grave.

If they had any notion of how much damage I would do to them they never would have DFed me.

The Code words: If you disfellowship me I will $UE U.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Franklin always give sound advice!

I did what I did to be a royal pain to them. I sent out many copies of my letter to everyone I knew in five states! I wanted to cause trouble. In the end the results were the same as if they DF'd me. The J-duds believe what they want and the WTS make up rules to suite themselves. Lies, gossip and slander are the tools of these criminals. Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit