If Puter can ask your Opinion.. Let me too..

by Sassy 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

Well..............I have had my hair MANY colors........as my friends can attest.. today I went black...dark.. so.. what do you all think of the phases of Juls.. which color works best on her??? Here I am from Black.. to Blonde and Brunettte to Auburn..

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Sassy

The red looks the best IMO.

Cassi

• simplesally
    simplesally

Auburn........and I love that pic of you there!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I"ll give you opinion:

Black is tie for best with the bottom right. Blond I don't think is your color. and your older avatar is after the tie.

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Hi Sassy,

I like your hair dark, jet black. You look great with your hair in any color, however in my mind and according to my preferences jet black is my choice.

The color and spirit of your heart will never change and I like that too. Don't matter, the color of your hair, make it any color you want. It will not take away from your warm posts that I appreciate.

Elmer

Elmer

• mouthy
    mouthy

Red

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi Sassy,

The brunette seems best to me but I also like auburn on you (and almost everyone!).

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

I like the auburn too...it puts more color in your complextion

• Sassy
    Sassy

Interesting....... more have picked the red.. and I guess some seem ok with the black too..

My bf hasn't come home yet to see the New Look...

I never seem to stay from the brunette long (my natural color).. we'll see how long the black lasts..

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

the one below the black brunnette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit