Hi All

by mrpositive 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mrpositive
    mrpositive

Thanks for the great welcome.

The name Mr Positive is a nickname given to me by many of my students, because I am passionate about motivation, communication & enthusiasm.

I work as a Seminar Leader in the UK for one of the leading US training companies, SkillPath Seminars. I run management & communication seminars throughout England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland.

When I'm not on the road, I'm a school teacher at a busy Inner City Comprehensive school.

I now class myself as a Humanist and believe that people should always be our No:1 priority.

Simon

PS, how do I get one of those fancy pictures by my name???

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    PS, how do I get one of those fancy pictures by my name???

Click your profile and download one from the net or upload one from the web.

Cassi

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Simon.... Well we all know that you aint Simple anyway being a teacher...

Great to have you join the family....Tell us how you got to clue in about the "lie"?

I got kicked out because I didnt believe Jesus came invisably in 1914 ....But I spent over 20 years working for them before ,they realized they had better get rid of me, my hubby had died, I had no insurance - cos Armggedon was coming soon-didnt need any.

So in 1989 --( hubby died in 87) they gave me the left foot of fellowship ..Devastated me!!!!!

Now I feel like sending "Thank You" cards---to those LOVING Brothers? who gave me the heave ho. Welcome BROTHER!!!!!

• rebelChild
    rebelChild

WELCOME!!!!! Hope you find all you need here....ppl here are GREAT i must say

RC

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit