I'm tying the knot - so here are some bloke jokes! (for women only!!)

by Sirona 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi

It's the 3 week countdown to my wedding. I'm getting married on the 4th June to a fantastic guy who I love very much. The thing is, I'm having "wedding nightmares" LOL - I'll dream that I have nothing to wear on the day, or that I forgot where the wedding is being held. (NOT A KINGDUM HALL)

Anyway to cheer myself up, and you, I thought I'd post some bloke jokes from a book my sister bought me:

Why do blokes get married? SO they don't have to hold their stomachs in anymore.

What shows women are more intelligent than blokes? Cos diamonds are a girls best friend..........while a man's best friend is a dog.

Why were blokes given bigger brains than dogs? So that they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties.

Why don't single women fart? Cos they don't get a bum till they get married.

Why shouldn't you hit a bloke with glasses? Cos a baseball bat is much more effective.

Why are bankers good lovers? Cos they know the penalty for early withdrawals.

Why does a penis have a hole at the end? So that blokes can be open minded!! LOL

How do you kill a bloke? Ask him to jump off his ego and land on this IQ

How do you make a bloke scream during sex? Phone him

How do you stop blokes from spitting? Turn down the grill.

How many blokes does it take to change a lightbulb? One. He stands holding the bulb and waits for the world to revolve around him. LOL!!

Why are blokes like public toilets? They're either Vacant, Engaged, or full of shit!

What is the difference between a bloke and a brussells sprout? One is tasteless and smells of farts, the other is a nutritious vegetable

An intelligent bloke, an intelligent woman and father christmas are in a lift. Who gets out first? The intelligent woman of course - the other two don't exist!

How do you confuse a bloke, make him totally reckless and make his vision worse? Put him behind a windscreen.

What would have happened if it had been three wise women instead of three wise men? They'd have asked directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, made a casserole and brought practical gifts.

Sirona

• blondie
    blondie

Congratulations, Sirona!!!

The wedding part is just a small part of being married.

I had a few nervous moments, considering my parents were divorced but not trusted to be civil in the same room.

Keep it as simple as possible, concentrate on your lovely man.

Blondie

• Sirona
    Sirona

Thanks Blondie,

Keep it as simple as possible, concentrate on your lovely man

Yep. We're getting married at the town hall at 9.45am. Why so early? Because our flight to Corfu is at 1.30pm ! Then we're boarding a ship and going on a cruise around the adriatic sea (Croatia and Italy).

Can't wait.

Sirona

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny
    How many blokes does it take to change a lightbulb? One. He stands holding the bulb and waits for the world to revolve around him. LOL!!

LOL, excellent. I thought I'd heard every variation on light bulb jokes, but this was a new one. I wonder if my husband will think it's funny.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

CONGRATS !!!

and

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Congratulations Sirona!!

Lisa

• Special K
    Special K

Congratulations Sirona.. and all the best to you and your guy.

Me and hubby are married for 23 years this year.

I remember our wedding day very clearly.

Tons of Jehovahs Witnesses all happy to wish us well as we stepped off into our marriage. Huge Kingdom Hall Wedding and even bigger reception and dance. Full course meal at the reception with lots of happiness.

To think that all those J.W.'s are gone from our lives now. I think there is about 2 from the whole 300 that don't shun us.

But.. the marriage is Rock/Solid and our committment of love and respect continues to grow with each passing year.

I'm feeling good that I have 2 members of my bridal party back in my life. Shotgun being one and my maid of honor left the J.W.'s about 3 years ago and we now see each other from time to time. That feels really good.

..I wish you happiness, love and success in your marriage, Sirona

sincerely

Special K

• simplesally
    simplesally

Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and good looking?

They already have boyfriends.

How does a man show that
    he is planning for the future?

He buys two cases of beer

How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?

We don't know;
    it has never happened.

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

My wedding was terribly stressful...my marrage is wonderful. As long as the marriage was happy forget about the wedding it is only a day and will pass quickly. Most women feel a lot of pressure about the wedding. Even if everything goes wrong you will still be married to the most wonderful man in the whole wide world....just a perspective from the survivor of an awful wedding.

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

congratulations! Wishing you a happy life.

Sadie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit