Sex is not Evil that is a lie of the Bible.

by frankiespeakin 10 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Read this link:http://www.kundalini-tantra.com/aspect8.html

Quote:

Entering into any of these aspects of sexual intercourse is considered as having entered into some portion of sexual intercourse itself. This is not just according to Vedic Tantra but also according to most religions and it is noted in the Bible that even stage one (thinking of sex) is a sin (see Matthew 5:28). Well, Tantra does not consider sex a sin so those of you who are reading this have just been absolved of any sin for thinking ?unclean? thoughts.

What a strange thing (unclean) to call any creation of God which is so integral to our human functioning. Through this ?unclean,? ?dirty,? ?filthy,? and so on method are our beautiful children and the Children of God conceived.

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Wow, what an array of definitions. I prefer to think as "Journey" did, "Lovin', Touchin' and Sqeezin' Each Other.............

Works for me!

Elmer

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Through this ?unclean,? ?dirty,? ?filthy,? and so on method are our beautiful children and the Children of God conceived.

Nicely put.

Sex is as evil as my right ventricle.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Boy once you have Thor kick Jehovah's ass a whole new bright world will open up before you!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Sex is evil.

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

If sex is evil...my 4 kids are spawn of evil...nope don't think so.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Matthew 5:28

THis is not demonizing sex it is coventing another mans wife. I believe adultry was a crime back then. This may be sound legal advice. Beside this is for people going to heaven to be incoruptatble kings and preist. In the JW faith only 144k are going to heaven. Why cant the 99% of JWs have sex since they are not going to the kingdom of heaven? Pass this concept to every JW you know. We great crowd should all be haven sex.

• Perry
    Perry

I think Mt. 5: 28 is excellent advice on how to keep regular sex in your life. Not to mention 100% of your assets on your balance sheet.

• El blanko
    El blanko

The Bible does not teach that sex is evil - it teaches personal responsibility towards our partners, which is no bad thing.

What about the scriptures that teach each to give their due to their partner ??? Or the intoxication of the breasts. Why would God inspire us to be attracted to each other sexually? Etc etc etc ...

Tantric sex is backboned by a belief system that is steeped in idolatry. The Bible condemns idolatry, so the Tantric squad have to destroy the Bible to support their practises, thus the attack on the supposed sexual stance of the Bible, which in my opinion is far more balanced that performing sexual acts for hours on end and reaching to the heavens during that act (come on then shoot me down).

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

Who gives a bloody sod about what this book or that book says about sex? Life is for living, not seeking validation from some external source like a sodding book, whether it's the bible or the tantric good-wank guide!

Cheesers, I thought we were all done with this shite now!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit