`Finished Mystery' 1918 edition sells for $61 on Ebay

by Room 215 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Buster
    Buster

Randy at Freeminds is a good source, too.

I have a couple hundred books. My favorites are the full set of Studies in the winged globe edition, the Photo-drama of the Creation, amd the Daily Manna (with a preprinted entry for Russell's birthday). I also have a copy of Comfort for the Jews - had to watch e-bay pretty closely for that one.

The prices do seem to be pretty stable. I find the best bargains are when the seller neglects to put 'Watchtower' in the description. I think a lot of people miss those in their searches and the closing prices are consiferably lower.

• RR
    RR

if you think 61.00 is a lot, check out this little booklet that sold a few weeks ago:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2238146481

if the item doesn't come up, just type in the item number 2238146481 in the search.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I know a cheaper place to get firewood if anyone is interested! You can fill a truck for just $25.

• sf
    sf

My daughter came across two WT pubs in thrift store trash about a year ago:

1) [green hardbound] "Organized To Accomplish Our Misery (Ministry)" copyright 1983,1989

2) [bloodred hardbound] "Knowledge That Leads To Everlasting Life" copyright 1995

Alan, good to 'see' you , as I always expect to in these threads re: old litter-ature.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit