I have girl problems.

by Obviously Secret 14 Replies latest social relationships

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I used to have problems like this. You have 2 options:

1) Ask her out
    2) Forget about her

If you want option #2, just picture her doing the most disgusting things. Picture her sitting on the toilet, grunting, farting, and then wiping her ass. Picture her pulling out a tampon, and there's a root growing on it. Remember, when it all boils down, women are just humans. They just happen to be attractive people. Also, good looking women are everywhere. Look in your local department store, library, fast food resteraunt. They're everywhere.

It's also possible that you're attracted to what you can't have, which is a natural human feature. Everyone wants what they can't have.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Thank´s a lot Nosferatu. You just ruin my sexlife for centuries. The pictures in my head won´t disapere.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

See? It works!

• Badger
    Badger

You may find that if you both have doubts about the org, you will both slip out easier...There a quite a few couples on the board who left together, and some met and left together while still technically in (Euph and Phip...where are they?)

Go for it...If she's the total package, make a move...and you will probably be able to help each others'doubts along.

Stay in the org for this girl? I you play it right, It may not come to that.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Go to your local Hooters and forget about her

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit