I am So Head over Heals in LOVE

by Octavia 23 Replies latest social relationships

• Octavia
    Octavia

I just had to tell the world! Or as close as I could get! I'm giddy with Love. My man is sooo awesome! He was having a bad day yesterday, so I decided not to go to my other job and instead go to his house and take care of him. I was planning to clean his house and make his dinner; pour wine for him all night, and do all the lovely things to make him feel all better; but I wasn't feeling so hot myself. After I cleaned, he decided to make sushi for ME! How sweet and selfless is that? I guess I'll just have to "make it up to him" this weekend!

• simplesally
    simplesally

I am happy for you Octavia. That was nice of you to go take care of your special man.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Noooooooooo!!! Wait!!!!!!!!! I havent' had a chance to flirt with you yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop!!!!! Stop!!!!!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I hope he is a fine brother who loves Jehovah more than you and will take the spiritual lead in your relationship! Are you being good and submissive?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Congrats Octavia

Sushi huh...did you give him a dynamite roll!

• nilfun
    nilfun

More love in the world couldn't hurt, hey? And he made you sushi too? Lucky woman. *hive fives ya*

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Love Sick Love Song Love Struck In Love Cupid Cupid 2 Heart Glasses Balloon Heart Bouncing Heart Heart/arrow Circle Of Hearts Bouncing Hearts Attraction Cool Heart Goofy Heart Balloon Heart Animated Hearts Rotating Heart Hearts And Kisses

Falling in love is the best thing ever (hope you don't hate smileys).

• Octavia
    Octavia

Being in love IS the best thing in the world, especially when you have a man as awesome as mine. It actually MAKES you WANT to be submissive!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am happy for you. BUT!!!! why are you cleaning for him?????

Hey that is a NO! No! Believe me love .... I have so many that had such a love for their man they became "slaves" He is suppossed to have it all nice for you!!!!!!

( walks away before you spray me with cold water )

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Yes.............love infatuation is an unbelievable high while you are in the midst of it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit