Wanna make a new friend???......

by rebelChild 23 Replies latest jw friends

• rebelChild
    rebelChild

okay...lets all get to know eachother.....im looking for new friends....so i thought this would be a great way to do such a thing.....so whatcha think???

i live in Wash. State.....i was a JW up untill like 4 years ago......im now 16....so u do the math........i had no friends while i was a jw....so when i got out i had a rough time makeing some...now im haveing the time of my life....being "worldly" is GREAT!!!

Later

Rebel

(ive really been around this site since 2001 just havent really been active)

• kls
    kls

Welcome, i am glad you got out so you can enjoy your teen years.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Well Rebel..... then you should know the rules by now. You first have to ask to be reinstated. You must prove you have been coming around here since 2001. You need to write a letter to Simon and the MODs detailing your story and why you want to start posting again. Then only after they discuss it and notify us whether or not you are worthy to be reinstated, can we be friends with you.

p.s. Nice to meet you. I'll be your friend! Dont mind me, I talk out of my rear end sometimes.

Glad to see you posting !!!!!!!!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Im always looking for new friends...i cant seem to keep track of my existing ones.

im from washington state too, cut now im outa the rain and in sunny california.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Well little Rebel, you should pm Princess and find out when she and Steve are hosting another apostafest at their place. We all gravitate to their home in the summer for some fine food, libations and great comraderie! Bring your friends, any Dubby kids that are looking for an "outing". We will be acused of stumbling, but what the hey!

Glad to see you're brave enough to jump into the "postate pond".

Welcome!!

carmel

• kat2u
    kat2u

washington state here too.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi rebelChild,

Welcome to the forum and I hope some of the local ones here get to meet you too!

There are a number of young ones and young-at-hearts too.

Freedom....

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Hiya rebel child. I'm quite a rebel child myself. I'm 16 also but still in the org still having a hard time and can't really get out. Hope we can become good friend's Im half way new myself. I use to think this website was the devil now I think it's the most real I've ever seen.

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

Heya rebel!! I'm also 16, never seen so many newbies (all my age) joining this forum. wow it's ace!

Hope that we can become friends too although i live all the way across the ocean in the Uk. Lol, i can't say that i have ever really ahd much trouble in finding friends because i have never mixed with anyone but 'wordly' kids. The kids in the congregation near me are about half my mental age and boring as sin.

look forward to reading your posts,

xLaurax

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

You think sin is boring, xlaurax? I had a different impression of you, guess I was wrong.

Welcome Rebel, I love to see kids getting out while they're still young enough to have some fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit