You know you haven't had enough sleep when....

by seeitallclearlynow 14 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

...you pick up your coffee cup and at the same time pop your earrings into your mouth as if they were vitamins you were going to take.

...you then put one earring in and a couple seconds later when you go to put on the back, you're confused about why there is already an earring in your ear...

Nightmares sure do interfere with the sleep pattern I see.

Sheese! LOL Well, I'll take a nap after work!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I have been sleep deprived myself.

Why dont you take a day off from work and relax in a nice hot bath.?

• Maya
    Maya

.......you can't figure out where the cat is and then you hear "scratch,scratch,scratch" and realize you shut the refridgerator door with the cat INSIDE the fridge........

poor kitty.....he still hasn't forgiven me for that one......

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

You're so sweet Stefanie! I have a new job, so there won't be any extra time off for some time, but if I stay away from here for a bit, I should be a little better off!

Hahaha.

But I'll consider that hot bath. Gotta get some bubble bath or something.

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

...you give the dog a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and the kids a bowl of dog food. My 5 year old was quick to correct me. The toddler didn't even notice...LOL Of course, the dog was overjoyed.

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Okay thanks for the giggles. I was up half the night myself, but fortunately got to go back to bed. I will now avoid earrings, toddlers, peanut butter and dog food.

• micheal
    micheal

you pee in the sink and brush your teeth in the toilet.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I've never popped earings into my mouth, probably because I don't wear any. I once brushed my teeth with shaving cream though. I'm not a morning person.

Walter

• Corvin
    Corvin

Seeitclearlynow, sounds like you're having a bit of a day. Hope you're ok.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

When you pack your eyeliner in your book and you line your eyes with your magic markers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit