hello again!

by pudd 11 Replies latest jw friends

• pudd
    pudd

After I stopped going to meetings about a year ago this place was a real life saver. I would come here every day just to know I was not alone and preserve a small amount of sanity. In that time I got to know a number of you and I realy don?t know how I would have got though this time with out you!

I have not been well lately. I have mixed state bipolar disorder and I have only just managed to stay out of hospital. I have not been able to find the motivation to do anything other than the essentials, and then only because of my children. So It feels like an eternaty since I tuned the computer on. It was so reasuring to see the same familiar names and spend a little while reading a few posts. I just wanted to say ?hello? again and apologize to those who I have not been in touch with.

I still feel very foggy and unreal but I think I am over the worse and hope to be able to start living again soon. Thanks again every one for your support.

Pudd xxx

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi ((((((Pudd)))))) good to see you!

Sorry to hear you have not been too good, hope things get easier soon.

Looking forward to seeing you and hubby at the BBQ hopefully

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi Pudd!

I'm very sorry to hear about how badly you've been feeling. Bipolar disorder is very interesting to me - whether mixed state or "rapid cycling" such as a family member of mine was diagnosed with.

Would you feel like telling us a little something about the disorder in its many forms?

Even if not, I surely do hope you find the right treatment for you and are able to get on with life more fully soon.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Good to see ya back, Pudd, and glad to hear you managed to evade the hospital visit

((((Pudd))))

• MZINDEPENDENT
    MZINDEPENDENT

Hello,

I too am very interested in BiPolar disorder. I have a nanny that is suffering through it. I like her very much, but sometimes she makes me very nervous, when I suspect she isn't taking her medicine.

I am sorry to hear you are not feeling very well these days, but I do hope that you will get better soon.

Love,

MzIndependent

• rebelChild
    rebelChild

hey hey all....its me Discombobulatedgirl...im sure there are new members that have now clue who i am...hell i dont know who i am half the time...but a quick update...life is good..my mom (Rolercoaster) hase been happily married for 3 years and im great...i finally have friends and im HAPPY!! yea.... i hope to make new friends on here..so holla!!!!!

JAC

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hi Pudd!

• Maya
    Maya

Hey......

I've become an expert on bi polar with schizoid tendencies over the last seven years.................

I know more than the Drs. who are treating my family member.........

Listen.....

Do what you can.....no one will judge you....

If you have anything you want to get out.........get it out............

I'm right here if you need ANYTHING............

My thoughts are with you...........

Maya.

• Special K
    Special K

Hi pudd

Welcome back pudd.

sincerely

Special K

• Valis
    Valis

Hiya Pudd! Hope to meet you in July!

Sincerely,