Practical uses for Watchtower magazines

by Junction-Guy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I have really used the copies of the Watchtower and Awake magazines for : lining the kitty litter box, bon fires, picking up doogie doo and soaking up grease stains in the carport.

I think the magazines are multiplyng in my house. I can not seem to get rid of them,,,,they just keep falling out of the closets from so long ago. I guess I really need to rid my house of these demons huh?

I must not have placed any of those darn magazines the last few years I was a JW, or they wouldnt have plied up so bad..... It sure is more fun to think of vile ways to put the magazines to use thou....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Run them through a paper shredder and then use them to insulate your attic.

Cut out the photos and make an interesting collage for your favorite faithful dub relative.

Bind them together and make furniture out of them. This is a really good idea for those of who got magazines for years after we stopped placing them. And for those of who had faithful dub relatives who sent us magazines with hi lites on all the sentences that thought condemned us. My sister sent truckloads of those.

Flyin'

• Ciara
    Ciara

Thanks for providing me with a new desktop theme for my PC, Valis!!!!

• mustang
    mustang

"7.I wonder if you could roll them up and smoke tobacco in them?"

Quite a while back, somebody posted that the paper from the old "Make Sure" book was deemed better for "making doobies/rolling joints" than the NWT and greatly exceeded the quality of the WT for that purpose. The Awake did not even get an honorable mention. The guy concluded by saying that he was up to "M" in his Make Sure!!!!

BTW, I don't do this, but strangely, I am missing a Make Sure !!!!

Mustang

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

shred them up and use them in your coompost pile.

Have used them to start fires.

will use them to line a cat box (thanks for the idea)

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Target practice for paintball. That's what I use them for.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

I heard they scream if you try to burn them.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Okay, I gotta try this, stuffing a rolled up Watchtower into my potato gun, shoving a potato in there (for pressure), and then firing it. Flaming Watchtower Confetti!

• micheal
    micheal

Rolling it up and smacking brother and sister stupid in the back of the head repeatedly until the ink wears off.

• mustang
    mustang

Field Expedient Fly-Swatter.

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit