Which Dessert are You?

by Frannie Banannie 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

"Who needs cherry pie when you can have fresh sautéed plums & crème fraiche?"

Yanno, GF makes an impressive point....

• serendipity
    serendipity

Ok, I'll have a go at it:

Pecan Pie - Kind, sensitive souls who feel deeply. Very intuitive and troubled by injustice and are generous to the point you would give a person the shirt off your back. When someone does cross you, they better watch out! You are complex, but because you are on the quiet side, people don't realize that you have a rich inner life.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Really good description, Serendipity. Maybe add "nutty sense of humor is the crust covering those rich, inner qualities," eh?

Now for the cheesecake:

A really sweet person without being overpoweringly so. A bit of a rough crust covers that inner heart of pure gold. A bit of a tart in bed.

Howzat?

• luna2
    luna2

I've seen this before and I'm always torn between the lemon merangue, strawberry shortcake and carrot cake. Carrot cake always wins the toss. I haven't had good carrot cake in ages...maybe I'll go buy some today.

Okay, so what's carrot cake mean? I can never remember.

Carrot Cake - You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You

are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very

warmhearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends.

True enough, except that I don't have many loyal friends, I have a few. I'm also a gemini and this is only half of the story. LOL

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I'm also a gemini and this is only half of the story. LOL

LMAO, Luna2! I really know what you mean. There must have been a lot of planets in conjunction with Mercury (Gemini's planet) when I was born.

As for picking just one dessert, that's just not gonna work for me. I really REALLY like every one of 'em.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Frannie,

I was gonna think about the nutty description- thanks for finishing it up.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Serendipity, I feel I did a rather poor job on the cheesecake personality. Can you help with that? It really does need a boost.

• Dimples
    Dimples
    >>Chocolate Cake/Chocolate Icing - Sexy, always ready to give and

>>receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You

>>have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take

>>chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

Frannie,

Now I really wish I had a piece of some yummy chocolate cake. Sighs and pouts.

Dimples

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit