Christian Warriors - God is not a Pacifist

by Amazing1914 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Schizm
    Schizm

Amazing,

Isn't this just a duplicate of what you posted here before? If so, why not just post a link to the original? Some people call it "spam".

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Schism,

Isn't this just a duplicate of what you posted here before? If so, why not just post a link to the original? Some people call it "spam".

I have no clue what you are talking about. If I posted on this topic before it would have been months or years ago under my other screen name ... and all those threads are locked out for the time being. But I honestly don't recall posting this in duplicate ... and I have no intention of spaming.

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Amazing - Excellent job of researching all the main points.

Myself, I don't believe we should fight a war unless we have no other alternative. I think some Christian groups take war way out of hand. I have one friend, who is a Christian, who said he would like to kill every man, woman, and child in Afghanastan for what happened during 9-11.

Granted, 9-11 was an atrocity, and the offender(s) should be punished, but is it really Christian to openly declare such hatred towards a foreign culture, especially when most of the people probably are probably as innocent as we are?

It's like certain groups care about little else besides politics and war. They seldom talk about Jesus and how he loved people. I know I'm generalizing, but I have seen a few people like this. However, there are still good groups out there that make an honest endeavor to do some good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit