someone to care for me

by galaxy7 18 Replies latest jw friends

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

I have a year old filly that I would like to give to someone that cant afford and has always wanted to own one of these fine animals.

Her name is funnyface and she is halter broken has a fine temperament and is abit bossy. she is the smallest of the horses we have

So if you know of a child or anyone that would like to own but also realize the care they require please feel free to pm me.

she is a quarter/arabian cross the picture is funnyface with her winter coat.

Rather than take her to the horse sale where the meat buyers will probably buy her I would love to see her go to a good home.

thanks galaxy7

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Oh Galaxy!

What a kind thought! Too bad most of us live in cities where we can't have horses! :-( I'm going to "bttt" for ya, hopefully someone will see it and be able to give funnyface a new home!

:-)

growedup

• kat2u
    kat2u

seems like a sweet horse.I would think it wouldnt be too hard to find a good home

• shamus
    shamus

Bump

• avengers
    avengers

bttt

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

awwwww!!!! I would love to help you find a home for that adorable funny face! What a cutie... and I can't bear the thought of her going to the auction. Where do you live? Why are you giving her away? I live in the country, and have lots of friends with farms and ranches.

cg

• imallgrowedup
  • exjdub
    exjdub

btt

• little witch
    little witch

She is beautiful!

Why not contact your local humane shelter? They will help you in finding a real good home for her. I would work through them because they love animals so and will make sure to place her in ultimate conditions.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Why don't you try listing her on one of the online sale sites like Dreamhorse.com? Where are you located? I have three horses of my own right now, and can't accommodate any more, but I could post your information on a couple of my horse mailing lists to see if anyone might be interested who lives close to you.

I'll try sending you a PM, and you can contact me either through a PM here, or at my email address at [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit