Anyone going to the BRCI conference in June, Chicago???

by EyeDrEvil 14 Replies latest jw friends

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

Hey everyone,

With all the talk of the Dallas Apostafest coming up... ....

I wanted to know if any here was planning on attending the BRCI meeting in Chicago this summer. I have heard it is a good time. (How can you go wrong in Chicago?)

eyedrevil

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

YEP, THINK I'LL GO.

• blondie
    blondie

Irrev and I are going. We met Outaservice there last year and he is a riot. Lots of nice people.

Blondie

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Maybe I am a Dum Dum, but what is a BRCI conference???

• blondie
    blondie

http://brci.org/Conferences/Conferences.html

Only goes to show there are too many threads to read, Ohio. This has been posted before but can bear repeating.

Just a note: all you need be is an ex-JW or a JW wanting to leave the WTS. A variety of people visit, some that have joined traditional churches, others who have not, others who are searching. No one will try to convert you to their way of thinking. This is just a place for people to get support about leaving the WTS. Some people spent many years at Bethel, some were circuit overseers, others run ex-JW DBs and websites, others are like me faders.

Blondie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Holds up my hand!!!! lollydawdle & I are going

Hope to see you there....

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

mouthy,

looking forward to it. how many usually attend? this will be our first time

eyedrevil

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

Blondie,

me and "mrs.evil" look forward to meeting you! we have enjoyed your "comments you won't hear..." postings!

eyedrevil

• blondie
    blondie

Last year between around 50 attended, some old-timers and some new people. Some Bible Students too, the people that no longer exist according to the WTS.

Hope to see you all there.

Blondie and Irrev

• mouthy
    mouthy

They held it here in Waterloo one year- We had about 60 I believe. WHen I first went in 1988 there was about 100. ( In Stamford) then I went to Chicago I think about 4 years ago... about 50

You meet some nice folks....

I hope you wont try to"make me over "Irreverant!!!! You sounded like you wanted me to change.when you met me.....NEVER will do it!!!!The only ones that ever changed Grace!!!1Was that wolf in sheeps clothing.....Some Good !some bad,,

Be good to see you pc .Then you have to come to Pennssylvania in Oct that is fabulous about 200-300

Oops I mean eyedevil

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit