Genisis

by Paradise Found 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Paradise Found
    Paradise Found

Genisis says God createted light then God created a" Division between the light and the Darkness."-

So Who created "Darkness"?.....Is it possible that darkness never existed?

Is it possible that if Darkness never existed except in our minds. Then nothing would exist except the light (Jesus)

To qualify there would be no Watchtower Organisation existing if people didnt allow (Darkness) to exist .But the watchtower exists like a cancer.
    If so its our thinking that is wrong....Iam now totally lost if this makes any sence please I would value your opinion.

• joenobody
    joenobody

The Darkness is a creation of the horrible taste in music that a lot of UK-bandwagon jumpers seem to enjoy.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

and without Him was nothing made that was made

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

for God to have to CREATE light, means that there wasn't light before. so there was only darkness until light was created. then when light was created, light and dark kept fighting all the time so God said, "listen, both of you go to your rooms." that's why day never EVER messes with night. and vice versa!!

Beth-Sarim-EL

• Faraon
    Faraon

What did you say?

I just saw that it was your post 69 of 69 and my mind started to wander.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Darkness and the watery deep are the two features of chaos that preceded the described creative acts (Genesis 1:1-2). In ANE creation myths, creation is usually regarded as an ordering of chaos, not the fashioning of things out of nothingness. Thus light appears as darkness retreats, and it is the division between light and darkness (similarly the division between land and the watery deep, and the division between the heavenly waters and the earthly waters) that is most important. For more on darkness as being uncreated chaos, read the Enuma Elish and Hesiod's Theogony. As for the rest of your message (which has nothing to do with Genesis), I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

• Spooner
    Spooner

Well maybe it wasn't dark at all, it most likely was a symbol for nothingness. Like a shoe box, nothing could be in it, and its still dark. God didn't need to create darkness, but here's a good question, who created God?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

In the Genesis story, the [earth / land] was formless and void, too.
    These also existed before the first day of Genesis, with it's alleged bringing forth of light.

Happy Birthday, Spooner

• Spooner
    Spooner

much thanks littletoe

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

{{{{Genisis says God createted light then God created a" Division between the light and the Darkness."-

So Who created "Darkness"?.....Is it possible that darkness never existed? }}}

It sounds to me like old big "G" set the Earth to rotating on it's axis.Make sense? Are you O-kay mate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit