Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• desib77
    desib77

Very sweet....

Desi

• kls
    kls

Oh them cute babies, when i see pictures of horses it brings back the memory of mine. One i had to have put down ,the other had a heartattack and i miss them and would give anything to have them back. Thanks for the memories and congradulations, you have beautiful babies with parents.

• Atilla
    Atilla

Nice, but I never knew that's how you spell foals.

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

kls,

I had to put my horse down a couple of years ago. It broke my heart. He was my very good friend of 23 years.....

Beautiful pictures! Wish I had a horse again. Maybe someday!

• AuSet
    AuSet

Galaxy, those are beauts!

Didn't have any babies this year, our resident mama is taking a little break.

I have two palamino paints, one overo, one tobiano; and a grey arab gelding. My paint mare is like a prom queen walking around on high heels, she's so so prissy! Wish I could post some pics...

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, galaxy, thanks so much, and, you are so lucky!!!

(Even though I'm sure it's hard work - but it's worth it, isn't it?)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

These are wonderful Galaxy!! Such great pics, it looks like something out of the movies (sorry I'm a city girl, anything without smog and alot of cars looks like teh movies to me) Those look so exciting though. I'd love to have just one day there

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks for the pics. Ah, horses. And the little black one *sigh* so sweet.

talesin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit