Scared to go for gas!

by Special K 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

Holy crow:

My gas tank is empty and I need to buy gas.

The price went up and are you ready for this.....

.93 cents a litre here in Nova Scotia, Canada

with my calculations with conversion to us gallon and 30% exchange rate it puts the cost about:

$4.93 per U.S. gallon

So if you think your gas is high in the U.S. I think you need to reconsider.

sincerely

Special K

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Dang! Gas cost that high is downright un-American, and I think you should tell your government just that. Say "hey, we're American too, damn(k)nit, what the hell are we our fellow Americans fighting for?!"

Report back.

• gumby
    gumby

$4.93 per U.S. gallon

I knew there was sumthin about Canada I didn't like. Good Lord.....how do people afford it? I would think everything would go up in the country considering the cost of delivery.

Gumby

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Holy Cow!!! I was interviewed on TV yesterday about the gas prices, and I was complaining about 2.03 a gallon!!! Looks like there will be a lot more bicycle traffic!!!

Bike Riding

• shamus
    shamus

Bastards! Now I gotta ski to work!

• desib77
    desib77

And I thought $2.19 was bad............

Desi

• Atilla
    Atilla

You gotta pay to play, otherwise get a bike.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

In Texas, it's still 1.29

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

It is gross...but I get a different amount than you SK... Using a 30% exchange rate, I calculate it at $3.25 USD per gallon. ??

It's all John Hamm's fault!

• dh
    dh

i'm not sure what that is in £ sterling, but i used to pay on average £ 45-50 to fill a car tank in the UK, at current exchange rates that works out around $80 (US Dollars), that was both on a 2.5 V6 engine car and on a 4.0 V8 engine, but still, the tanks weren't particularly big, fuel is just expensive in the UK, the US has it so damn easy when it comes to fuel prices!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit