WT Library 2003 CD-ROM

by stillajwexelder 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I now have this on my hard drive so if anybody needs any information please ask and I will see what I can do

• hooberus
    hooberus

I would like to see all of the paragraphs dealing with "1919" for the years 2000-2003. My 1999 version does not contain this information.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I will do my best to put on line in the next 7 days or so -- I will; credit the WTBTS to avoid running foul of copywrite laws

• zev
    zev

i'd love to get a downloadable iso image....is that possible?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Does someone have bandwidth to host the ISO image? I can upload it somewhere. The CD is about 350MB in size. Not sure what size it is compressed.

• zev
    zev

i'll pm ya drwatson

• Roddy
    Roddy

<< Does someone have bandwidth to host the ISO image? I can upload it somewhere. The CD is about 350MB in size. Not sure what size it is compressed.

>>

What? Is that all??? The CD only half filled? You figure with all the trees they kill with all the paper they generate year after year, they'd be able to fill several DVDs at least.

Since it is a fact that most of the articles and information are just recycled from previous articles, I guess you can fit all the Watchtower's genuine information on a diskette and still have space left over to save a spreadsheet and a wordpressing document.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL Roddy...

Actually it's just because of the compression used. Compression takes repeated patterns of data and replaces it with a small token. Just goes to show you they say the same thing over and over again! So you're exactly right!!

• Flash
    Flash

How about burning us all a copy and considering them 'placements?'

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

see 1919 thread - well hooberus anyway as it was he who asked for the information

Doing a 1919 search on WT CD-ROM 2003 gives the following:

Dx 86-03 Publications Index (2003) 9 references

ip-2 Page 303-320 True Worship expands worldwide (2001) 11 references

ip-2 Page 180-193 Cry Out joyfully in Unison (2001) 9 references

w-01 March 1 st pages 17-22 Salvation for those who choose the light (2001) 9 references

ip-2 = Isaiah?s Prophecy Light for All Mankind Volume 2; w = watchtower magazine; Dx = index

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit