Who Are You Quiz..

by Sassy 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I was 38, but I make friends very easily. Otherwise it fits me pretty well.

• Mulan
    Mulan

whoops, I added wrong. I was really 44. It fits me better, but I don't think I am always the center of attention..............am I? 41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I scored the same as Corvin

Frannie B

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

44 here.....

• Xena
    Xena

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm 39 31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest... Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

• reboot
    reboot

48 for me...i'll have to ask around to see if the description's how others see me-

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I got 43 points, and I agree with the description!

DY

• stillajwexelder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit