JW kid fights back against bully!!! Good for him!

by amac 12 Replies latest social current

• amac
  • RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Does'nt sound good to me.

Daryl has been found guilty of aggravated battery and could get 5 years in prison.

Although I once grabbed a boy by the arm and slammed him on the ground..to finally get him to stop picking on all us girls ( this had been going on for months) I don't believe you should scar someone for life.

• amac
    amac
    I don't believe you should scar someone for life.

Agreed, but 5 years in prison? For fighting back against a bully? Bullying can cause life long emotional scars much more damaging than a physical scar from a pencil.

• AlanF
    AlanF

If the law says you can't fight back against a bully, then the law should be changed and the morons who made the law should be subjected to the same kind of bullying that they say is ok. Idiots!

AlanF

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Geez I wish I could have fought back against bullies as a JW kid. I had a whole pocket protector full of nice sharp pencils!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Recently a girl in a near by shcool, took a box cutter and rearanged a bullies face.

This stuff is life or death!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Too bad the pencil missed the bullies eye.

Nothing like a daily reminder to a bully of the permanent emotional harm he is causing.

There is a special place in hell reserved for bullies.

• Simon
    Simon

he he ... I used to get the JW related bullying until one day I'd had enough and punched some kid in the face and threw him head first into the blackboard right next to where the teacher was writing.

We both got sent to the head of year who was my English teacher. After asking me what happened she gave the other boy detention and said I could go back to class. When he objected that she hadn't heard his story she said there wasn't much point, she knew he'd be lying

I was welcomed back to the class to chants of "Rocky Rocky" and got lots of congratulations and pats on the back from all the 'rough' crowd.

My only real proper fight. If it weren't for all the JW teaching crap I would have done it much sooner and not put up with all the bullying.

I'm teaching our kids to avoid conflict if they can but if they can't to make sure they win.

• franklin J
    franklin J

I hope Daryls parents have a good lawyer.

It is unfortunate that he will have to go through this trouble because of an unrestrained bully.

Good that Daryl defended himself. And where were the teachers or chaperones who should have prevented this?

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Maybe if we spend the next two years smacking the judge around & urinating on his shoes, he'll get the idea.

Sorry, Judge. I ain't buying it. I was always taught to not go looking for trouble or fights, but I was also taught to not run if one came my way. The old man's instruction was to face the fight when I needed to, and to win it even if that meant I needed to use a 2 x 4 to beat the other guy senseless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit