Bu-bye now, "Theocrat"

by EyeDrEvil 13 Replies latest jw friends

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

Damn! Can it be true?

Theo has left the lion's den!????????

Sure was fun while it lasted!!!

God/Jah/Speed, Theocrat!

Come back soon and play with us heathens!!!

eyedrevil

• simplesally
    simplesally

Did he post a good bye thread or is he deleted?

• shamus
    shamus

I think an ass was amongst us..... it reminds me of myself ten years ago. Only door to door, not on the demonized internet witnessing to apostates, LOL!

I honestly gave Theocrat a try. The acts 20:20 thing was just too much. I mean talk about not even having a clue!

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

His last post looked alot like a "signing off." (I hope I am wrong)

Maybe he'll come back, but I think he is gone -- at least until the next District Assembly when he gets a new fire lit under his ass to try to convert the masses from their lost wanderings..

eyedrevil

• shamus
    shamus

Ah yes.... it would be interesting to try these simple beliefs using just the bible with these morons and not buzzwords. It is a belief system based on huge and numerous assumptions.

• five_crew
    five_crew

I thought his threads were a little (for lack of a better word) "Theocratic". Sounded just like I used to when I believed the borg.

• shamus
    shamus

Oh, I can assure you that Theocrat is in fact an active Jehovahs Witness. In other words a mole.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

He'll come back. Watch; perhaps with a different name due to embarrassment.

The seed has been planted within him.

DY

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Wasn't it interesting...how "a friend in need" was "informed" they should ..."take my leave from this site" ?

Around the exact time Theocrat left, too ?

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

hmmmmmm. you may be on to something...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit