Bet you all that Theocrat is.....

by Doubtfully Yours 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

counting all the time he's here as 'field service' time!

How convenient... and deceitful of you, Theocrat!

DY

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

You know it. Hey, if I can make it through the Sunday talk, I can make it through Theocrat's post without falling asleep on my keyboard. His logic doesn't impress me, though.

• Corvin
    Corvin

I get the distinct impression that all of Theocrat's preaching, fingerpointing and WT thumping is all about trying to convince himself of what he thinks and believes. I think they call that "projecting".

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Well if i could have used cuss words in service too, I might have enjoyed it a bit.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Corvin could be on to something there. I just finished this book about failed armageddon prophecies where it was theorized that preaching is a way to alleviate feelings of dissonance. Interesting. Poor Theocrat, going about this all wrong.

• simplesally
    simplesally

It's a whole lot easier to count time posting on this board than going door to door! Soon though, the elders will wonder how he is getting 20 hours a month and no one is seeing him out in the field.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Good point Sally

What an easy way to get "time in"....

...or maybe he is still trying to convince himself to be dedicated to an organization instead of Jehovah. He doesn't understand that the 2 are completely different elements.

Codeblue

• Nocturne
    Nocturne

LOL...good one sally! We're I'm from, we call them MIA pioneers.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Simplesally's post: [[It's a whole lot easier to count time posting on this board than going door to door! Soon though, the elders will wonder how he is getting 20 hours a month and no one is seeing him out in the field.]] Danny's comment,Roger that, ya know it's a whole lot easier for me to 'apostatize' on these message forums than it is for me to stand on a street corner with my picket signs. In their face in cyberspace, Undaunted Danny "the apostate with attitude"

• exjdub
    exjdub

He probably is counting his time...but I can't resist watching him get dismantled by everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit