hey everybody! i'm not a christian anymore and i'm so happy about that lol

by Fleur 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

How great for you, Fleur!

I know that feeling, even though I have a long way to go before I have severed my ties with the Watchtower, I feel free. Religion is a joke to me now. Now I can make it up as I go along.

• Fleur
    Fleur

thanks for celebrating with me everyone, and el blanko thanks for the warning about going into another mental straightjacket...in the past five of the six years since I was df'd i've developed a pretty good 'bs' detector and i think that's why i'm agnostic now (though i am leaning WAY over into the 'athiest' side of that fence these days, believe me).

i do know one thing for sure, organized religion has absolutely no place in my life. none. even disorganized organized ones lol ;)

maybe someday you'll see a "hey guys i'm an athiest and i'm so happy about it!" thread from me...lol but one step at a time.

hugs!!

fleur

• rem
    rem

Horray! :)

I know the day I finally admitted to myself that I was an atheist was one of the scariest days of my life. Kinda weird. But then after that brief panic... relief.

rem

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's nice just to be, being yourself without trying to be something else, or take on any label of any kind. No roles to play, no outside standards to keep, no higher power to please/fear/have faith in. Umm ... Amen

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit