Dateline program?

by MoeJoJoJo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Before I became a registered poster here, I was reading someone's post that mentioned an upcoming Dateline program that was possibly dealing with the org. Can someone tell me if this is true and if it is when does it air, or did I already miss it?

"plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers." -Veronica A. Shoffstall

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi MoeJoJoJo,

Welcome to the board. The "Dateline NBC" program you refer to has not yet aired. However, the "silentlambs" advocate is a member of our board, and I'm sure he will let us know if and when this expose is due to be shown. (You can read the website, if you already haven't seen it, at http://www.silentlambs.org)

GopherGod is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.
    Voltaire (1694-1778)

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

yes the dateline program is true and being filmed as we speak. as far as when it will air all i can say is soon. i am to be informed ahead of time and you can be sure everyone will be informed as soon as i know. this story will ari and the longer it goes, the better it gets.

• randawg
    randawg

hi s.lamb
    what is the basic content of this dateline program is all molestation, i hope its done well without mudslinging You know the org/my parents will just explain away

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Thanks I will be sure to watch for that.

"plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers." -Veronica A. Shoffstall

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Welcome to the board MoeJoJoJo.

Slipnslidemaster: "You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty."
    - Sacha Guitry

• its_my_life2001ca
    its_my_life2001ca

If you go to the "Dateline" web site you can subscribe to their newsletter which is automatically e-mailed to you. It let's you know what the upcoming shows will be about and when aired. Hope this helps.

• Gopher
    Gopher

And here is the URL of the Dateline web site mentioned
    by its_my_life2001ca:

* http://www.msnbc.com/news/DATELINE_front.asp?ta=y

Within the above link, scroll down to get to the e-mail selection area.

GopherThe sieve says to the needle; you have a hole in your head.
    Indian Proverb

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Boy I can't wait to see ex-JW's make asses of themselves.

• NikL
    NikL

No one does it as well as you Freddy ole boy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit