Dropping from exhaustion

by Insomniac 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I'm so tired. I graduate in one week; my professor keeps giving me assignments, telling me that each one is the honest-to God last one ever. And, while in the past he's always given me at least one week to finish a paper, now he gives me 2-3 days. My fingers are tired of typing, my brain is tired of coming up with new ideas to revolutionize the industrial process control business. I want to relax with a nice margarita, but I have to stay mentally alert to finish the work, so I am twitching from too much caffeine, which only exacerbates the insomnia. My muscles hurt, my brain hurts, my eyes hurt. Is the payoff worth it? I'm starting to wonder.....

I need a hug, a nap, and a nutritious meal, in that order. So sorry for the self-indulgent bellyaching, everyone. I promise that I will try to catch some sleep and return to this forum when I can be more cheerful and come up with more pleasant topics of conversation. Best wishes and rich blessings upon you all.

Insomniac

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

((((Insomniac))))

Hope it gets better hun!

• Celtic
    Celtic

You know it's ruddy worth it and good on you for trying so hard. You know what it's like, sport is the same or any kind of strenuous activity, just when you think about giving up, the brain gives you more adranaline to pip the contestants to the post. So many are like you right now, the same in our town, with all the art and media and broadcasting students etc, all looking bedraggled and quite worn out, but just a week or two more and it'll all be worth it. You can throw your hats in the air, let out a shout of exuberance, knowing that you have achieved the first leg of your goal, drink margaritas galore and relax in style for the rest of the summer. Keep at it Insomniac, hoping and wishing you every success through those arduous last moments of term time. Good luck and all kindest regards.

Mark

• Sassy
    Sassy

You are ALMOST there... you will get there! Get some rest!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

(((((((((((((((INSOMNIAC))))))))))))))))

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! (snore, snore)

The payoff will be worth it. You Gotta Believe!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit