I usually hate these threads, but.... who is FMZ?

by FMZ 42 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

OK... as the title states... I usually see these threads as the author being really up themselves, but something just occured to me, and I would like an opinion.

Those who have seen me in chat / PM'ed me / read enough of my posts have seen me joke around. I flirt (with members of the opposite sex, and the same sex), play around, mock people, once in a while get depressed... etc etc...

But... in real life I am so different than all this. I am a loving husband (very straight) and step father at 21 years of age. Work a full time job to support my family. I love to love people, always trying to say good things. And actually very shy. Constantly soul searching and trying to find out the universal truths.

So, now you know a little about the real me, how does Keith differ from FMZ?

This should be interesting.

FMZ

• Nina
    Nina

It's all one and the same guy.

The part you repress in "real life" is the part that shows up on this board...on steroids!

As I see it, one of the critical functions of this board is to allow a place for all of us to integrate the various facets of our personalities.

Nina

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Maybe you really aren't so different than your offline real life persona. I mean, maybe who you are on this board , the person you let all of us see , is just another aspect of your personality. And I can say that I think that you are a great guy FMZ, and once you meet people in person( in Dallas), all the aspects of your personality all comes together for the whole package. I am really shy at first too, but by nature I am not really as shy as I have been conditioned to be, so the real me you see on the board is just a part of who I am ,,,I would say we are all this way to a degree.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I'm wondering how many beers would it take to...

...nah, never mind.

• Sassy
    Sassy

oh.. we see all of that in you..

we are just trying to drag you down with us.. and our wicked evil ways

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Nina, that is an interesting idea. I am currently reading some of the works of Jung, and his Shadow material concept fascinates me. So this is one possible area to bring our shadow selves to life? Maybe.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Who's Keith?

• Maya
    Maya

couldn't resist this thread;

go read all your posts..............

"you are what you post"..........

• Xena
    Xena

Is this your way of telling me you don't want to have my babies????

It is funny how online we can sometimes allow aspects of our personalities to come to the forefront that might normally be a bit more dormant in real life.

But I gotta say....Keith or FMZ, I like both of ya

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

FMZ reminds me of a young Slippy when he was first posting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit