Welcome Ex Dub MS to the Board

by Sassy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

We made a new friend in chat today.... and since he is only on his 4th post, it isn't too late to give him a official welcome!

I'll let him tell us something about himself.. if he so chooses..

Welcome Ex Dub MS !

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hello, Ex Dub MS!

Welcome to JWD!

outnfree

• bebu
    bebu

Welcome, Ex Dub MS!

bebu

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Yo!

• slipnslidemaster
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi ya. Hope it all works well for you here and you get that for which you came.

Flyin'

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welcome

• Ex Dub MS
    Ex Dub MS

Aw shucks, Sassy. You're such a sweetie. And thanks everyone else for the welcome.

I don't know what to say besides what's in my profile already, really...just that I'm not one of those hardened, doctrine-debating Must-See-WBTS-Fall types. Heaven knows I've spent enough time poring over books and Bibles already. I'm gonna do more of that why?

Not to mention they're gonna be invincible once they sell all that prime Brooklyn Heights real estate. First, Furman Street...then the factory complex...I swear the Sands is on the list somewhere. Do you have any idea who your average New Yorker would kill to live in that joint? They could sell that thing and just plain knock over all the contribution boxes for a couple years. Yeesh.

Im just here to kick back and have a good time...and maybe crack a few funnies that only Dubs and X-Dubs would understand. Take a look at my brief post history. You'll see.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

A big warm welcome to you, Ex Dub MS!!!

• Fleur
    Fleur

happy to have you with us!

fleur

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit