things that niggle you.......Grrrrrrr........whats yours?

by ScoobySnax 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

what is it? I'll tell you what niggles me and makes me cringe at the same time, its sitting in a boring lecture at work on a managers "away day" and having someone keep using those same tired dick-head phrases that I hate.

EG:

"Lets think outside the Box"

"Lets all network in groups"

"Its a win-win situation for all"

"Its not rocket science....."(fill in the blank)

"Lets all brainstorm this"

"Lets strip this down to basics"

and my favourite.... Lets all go round the room and say your name where you work speciality is, and "something the group might not know about you".....blah blah. God I'm sick of that one. I really want to say I wear stilletos and fishnets whilst whipping my ass with haddock steaks on alternate Friday nights or something..... Where do these lecturers learn there stuff? They wind me up, they really "niggle me"

And you thought I was gonna say Valis....ha ha!

What really niggles you? (No points for typing "JWs ")

Scoob ..... (I actually use Cod Steaks)

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

"Be a team player"

"Work as a team"

Everyone walks out the door and starts stabbing each other in the back as soon as they can.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Lets all be "pro-active" rather than "re-active" in dealing with this........(extra points if they use the apostrophe fingers sign when being said). Ya right I hear you .......yawn/grrr..

Enough of mine.....Whats your niggle?

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I'm quite thankful to have not heard the word "paradigm" for the past few years. That one was burning my ass worse than a three foot high flame.

• Teela
    Teela

Hi I'm a born again christian. I want to talk to you about god

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Interesting question Scoob.

Okay, let's all brainstorm this question, perhaps think outside the box a bit, and just strip this down to basics. After all this isn't rocket science, we can come up with some answers and get a win-win situation.

Okay, let's all network in groups and break this down. Why don't we go around the horn and share something the group might not know about you.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Lol .....I'm Born again....... a killer when I was at the doors.....that was always a NO win-win, I could spot the Jesus is Lord stickers on the window from the front gate......

Tex.... You just related my lunchtime conversation with my chummies today.....I went off on one about it all and we decided to count the "phrases" during the afternoon session.....it livened it right up, although I had to get up and use the bathroom after half an hour in, I was laughing too much and getting evil looks from the knob head speakers.

NOT a "win win" situation me thinks

Scoob

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

ps. Tex ....whats your name, and what would no-one in the group know about you.......etc etc

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hi. My name is Chris and I only network by myself

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Tex.....You are stating the basics. Try thinking outside the box.

No-one else has said what really bugs them...... surely it isn't just JWs.......come on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit