New WT study article on blood

by scotsman 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli
    Alvin A. Wolff Jr., representing Grissom's family, said cutting the aorta during what was supposed to be a bloodless surgery would be "malpractice every time. I can't imagine anything else."

How many of the surgical procedures in question has Alvin A. Wolff Jr. performed? He is an attorney, not a surgeon. He does not qualify as an expert witness.

The jury said the surgeon was 55% at fault and the family 45% at fault.

Where is mention of the WTS? fault? Once again, the one really responsible slithers out from under any accountability.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Heres hoping someone will scan and post the actual article

• blondie
    blondie

What issue is it? I don't think I have it yet.

Blondie

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Amazing...

When a human life is at stake, they will "leave it in Jehover's hands".

When the allmighty dollar is at stake, they will fight tooth and nail in a defence.

I guess they realized that the resurection applies to people and not the dollar... once a dollar is dead it is gone forever... but they will allow a human to die in anticipation of a resurection.

• sf
    sf

Flicking through what seems to be the latest Watchtower

Please look at the date on the magazine and tell us what issue you are referring to.

Thank you, sKally

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

As per sf ....

Please look at the date on the magazine and tell us what issue you are referring to

I agree with sf.

What is so tough about posting a reference?

hawk

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Then, in another decade or two, they claim it never happened.

Yup... they will claim that it has ALWAYS been a conscience matter.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

The article about blood is the second study article in the June 15th WT - only I haven't picked my order up yet.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    I said, "Perhaps then we should be killing people from door to door since it is such a blessing." What a look she gave me.

I would have paid to see this! Arrange something thru TicketMaster next time, would you please?

• scotsman
    scotsman

It's difficult to post the reference when I don't actually possess the magazine. Flicked through it at my mother's. Thanks for posting it Truthseeker.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit