Is this a apostate website

by robertK 32 Replies latest jw friends

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Robert,
    I am sorry you got such a bad reaction. But perhaps it could be due to the fact that you didn't ask your question in a tactful manner.
    I think in order to answer your question, you would have to tell us what your definition of an apostate is. Once we have established that then we could better address the question.
    For me this site has been a life saver. A great support in a time of need.
    You might want to do as some others have suggested and read the personal stories before jumping to any conclusions.
    Otherwise, welcome to the board. It would be a delight to discuss things with you with civility!
    TW

• Kent
    Kent

Hi Nelly!

its no good Kent I've got to ask.....
    when you were a jw in a previous life and a householder
    told ya the 'troof' sux while you were doing door to door stuff
    what did ya say to them?

I will have to answer a bit careful to this question - because the answer depends on time and situation.

If it was the latest years, and I was allone (then I normally didn't knock on doors anyway, but just filled in hours) - I would probably agree!

But I do get your point, naturally. LOL

The best things the latest years were "placing literature". I placed it directly in the litter-bin - and that was just fine. Listening to a few records of Pink Floyd, having a few whiskys, dumping 10 magz - a great day witnessing. LOL

I just filled in 3 hours on my card - 10 mags placed, a book or two - just super. LOL

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• ianao
    ianao

kent:

Ouch! My sides are hurting...

Venice, sorry, hope you don't mind...

BWAahahahahahahahahhh hahh hh hah hhooo hahhah hhah hee ahhheahahahh

*hick*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest