Question on jw scenario

by A Paduan 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avishai
    avishai
    Btw, i liked the mans earlier comment about how he would use violence. That sounds good to me

Are you being faceitious or honest?

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Witnesses have never claimed to be pacifists. And, neutrality applies to politics, not some individual being attacked.

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

No i'm actually being honest...

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    Witnesses have never claimed to be pacifists. And, neutrality applies to politics, not some individual being attacked.

As Hitler spread his doctrine of brutality and murder many went to war against him. Jws said that it was wrong to go to war - go figure. When people are being victimised, what's the difference between one on one or a thousand on a thousand ?

• bebu
    bebu
    As Hitler spread his doctrine of brutality and murder many went to war against him. Jws said that it was wrong to go to war - go figure. When people are being victimised, what's the difference between one on one or a thousand on a thousand ?

This is exactly how I see it...

PR 24:11 Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter.

PR 24:12 If you say, "But we knew nothing about this," does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?

Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?

I do not see any differentiation here, that this ONLY applies to individuals, and never nations or tribes or groups.

(Makes for harder politics, though!)

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit